Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's Cherry Season! - Ruby Tuesday

Saturday Night Dessert!
Chocolate dipped cherries, almond biscotti, and ginger snaps.

The Platter! 
Notice the fresh apples and pineapples also dipped in chocolate!

Oh those cherries!!!! 

Chocolate dipped strawberries from our local starwberry farm.

Strawberries, angel food cake, ginger snaps  -  Yum!

I wanted to share with you this beautiful desert platter that our dear friends Marsha & Bill
brought for our after dinner treat last Saturday night. Marsha is so creative, I  had to freeze this wonderful time forever.  So, I got out my camera and took photos!
It was a fabulous dessert...fresh cherries, strawberries, pineapple, apples...all dipped in chocolate. 
It was a little crazy counting the WW points, but very Well worth it.
Thanks Marsha!


What a celebration of the season...it was marvelous!

And we topped it off with some great wine!


Hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday!
Mumzie

For more participants of "Ruby Tuesday" visit

MaryT @ Work of the Poet
Have a GREAT Tuesday!

5 comments:

The Green Pea said...

Hello there, those cherries look wonderful. To bad their season is so short. They are my favorite fruit along with watermelon. Marsha made a beautiful plate of desserts. Marsha, Marsha you can come to my party anytime.....sandi

LindyLouMac said...

Gorgeous, cannot wait for our cherries to ripen. They are late this year, we were actually harvesting on this day last year :(

Elisa said...

Yummy,yuuuuumy.fruit and chocolate =perfect combo!
Can Marsha come to my place????

Sandi said...

That chocolate dipped fruit is to die for!! Looks delicious!!!! I LOVE my cherries that I purchased at the farmers market. I sure wish there was one closer to us.
Blessings~

The Tablescaper said...

These look sooooooooo delicious. I've had chocolate dipped strawberries, but never cherries. What a wonderful idea and great presentation.

- The Tablescaper