Monday, August 16, 2010

Concours d’ Elegance - Ironstone Winery

Classic Cars to Sparkle at Ironstone
on September 25th...

I love this little teardrop!  My family owned a teardrop in the early 1960's. 
I remember many camping trips to Yosemite.  It was a little bigger and wooden, but the same
color as this one.  It was so much fun and very functional.


Concours d’Elegance
Saturday, September 25, 2010
10:00 am. to 4:00 p.m.
1894 Six Mile Road
Murphy's, California


Is this an antique baby Airstream?  - Not sure, but it's sure cute.


I've heard that this event is one of Northern California's best-kept secrets.   I guess so, because we've never been and it sounds really fun.  It's held annually at Ironstone Winery in Murphy's; and on my list of must attend events for this year. 

Vintage motorcycles, boats, old-time campmobiles, art-deco trailers and of course beautiful classic and antique cars. 
Pictures were from last year's event..via.
.http://www.facebook.com/#!/IronstoneConcoursdElegance

Mumzie

3 comments:

The Strawberry Mallard said...

Oh how very cool!!!!! WE would love to be able to come and see that!!!!!

Bearly Sane said...

You could take me for a ride in that for sure!
Bet you'll have a fab time.
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Bearly Sane

Micki said...

Loved seeing all of the pics! Everything was so neat!
Micki