Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter rabbit survivors! 
These rabbits are wood, so they were not among the moving
casualties....
 Bunnies that didn't make it...so sad.  The one on the left was
my first ceramic project...over 20 years old.

New Wooden Bunny 2012
 Angel's Camp - Easter Bunny 2012
&
Spring Jars

Easter Lilly

Moving has been very time consuming.  Even though I carefully packed and labeled all boxes, 
for some reason I'm always looking for something and can't find it.  I knew exactly where it was
at the old house, but find it very frustrating not to locate it without an all out search.
Plus, it was very disappointing when I started to decorate for Easter this year. I had carefully packed all my rabbits in bubble wrap, but then dropped the container when I went to bring it into the house. 
Good grief...the move was only 1 1/2 miles away...

Hope you have a great weekend!
Mumzie



  

1 comment:

Miss Jean said...

Oh, dear! Now I'm scared!!!! I hope all my stuff arrives in one piece. I'm wrapping things so that it will take dynamite to open each one. The thing I'm afraid of is like you said, finding which box stuff is in! It will be like Christmas!!!