Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pumpkin Garden & More

Watermelon

 Cucumbers

Pumpkins & Sunflowers

Giant Sunflowers

Butternut Squash Blossom

First Pumpkin of Season


Gigantic Pumpkin



Hi Fertilizer Friday friends!  
I haven't posted for awhile, cause I've just been too busy with the new place.  I wanted to share these pictures today of my second garden...It's the pumpkin garden, but I added some more interesting plants...like those cucumbers and watermelons.  A very large gopher got my one and only cantaloupe plant. 
 Hope everyone is growing lots of good stuff! 

Mumzie

Join  the party at Totisie Time's "Fertilizer Friday"


6 comments:

Kalantikan said...

Hi, i just see this site, your vegies are doing great! I am sure in just a little while you will already be reaping the fruits of your labor!

Bernie H said...

Looks like your pumpkin garden is doing very well. Great to see!

Mimi Sue said...

Looks like your garden is doing great! I love to grow pumpkins too. Mimi

Yael at Home Garden Diggers said...

I love the veggies that you have growing in your garden. I wanted to cut open the watermelon and cut a salad with the cucumber.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Athena at Minerva's Garden said...

What a productive garden you have--that watermelon and the cukes--yum. Have a wonderful weekend!

Beth said...

Your garden is doing great! You will really enjoy your fruits and vegetables.